Tatiana had an BSc in Pathological, Cytological and Thanatological Anatomy from CESPU (2007) and a MSc in Molecular and Gell Biology (2010, University of Aveiro). She was a member of the group as a research fellow (2012/13). She worked on the project “The role of Gardnerella vaginalis biofilms in Bacterial Vaginosis”.
Tatiana’s latest paper…
“Influence of anaerobic conditions on vaginal microbiota recovery from bacterial vaginosis patients” describes methodological alternatives to recover and isolate anaerobic bacteria involved in bacterial vaginosis.
(Full list of publications at Pubmed)
Tatiana has co-authored chapters in the following books:
Tatiana has also contributed in the following scientific meetings:
- 8th meeting of the European Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gyneacology, 25-27 October 2013, London, United Kingdom
- MicroBiotec 13, 6-8 December 2013, Aveiro, Portugal
- BioMicroWorld2013: V International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology, 2-4 October 2013, Madrid, Spain
- Eurobiofilms2013: Third European Congress on Microbial Biofilms, 9-12 September 2013, Ghent, Belgium
- Biofilms 5, 10-12 December 2012, Paris, France